Friday, January 30, 2009
01-30-09 Spyderco Spyker Focus Stacked
Model: Canon EOS 40D
Exposure: 1/200 sec
Focal Length: 100mm
Flash Used: No
So since it's a Friday and it's really cold outside, I thought I try the Focus Stacking technique again. So I brought out this knife.
Here is the setup:
- I used the 100 mm f/2.8 macro lens.
- The photo was a combination of 5 photos.
- Flash was to the camera left.
- I believe the power was at 1/4 power.
- I was shooting the flash through a shoot-through umbrella.
I know the photo isn't perfectly clean, but I think this is the cleanest I've gotten without much fiddling with the program. This photo was generated using default settings in the software. Enjoy!!