Friday, December 26, 2008

12-26-08 Random Lighting and Macro



EXIF Data:
Model: Canon EOS 40D
ISO: 100
Exposure: 1.0 sec
Aperture: f/8.0
Focal Length: 95mm
Flash Used: Yes

I used off-camera flash with this. I am satisfied with how it came out, but I still want to figure out how to make the image more crisp using flash. And for the knife collectors out there, yes this is a rare knife =D




EXIF Data:
Model: Canon EOS 40D
ISO: 100
Exposure: 30.0 sec
Aperture: f/11.0
Focal Length: 65mm
Flash Used: Yes

I just took this image for the heck of it and to mess around with various settings of flash. I need to somehow figure out how to use flash to give my images the "Wow!" factor.




EXIF Data:
Model: Canon EOS 40D
ISO: 100
Exposure: 10.0 sec
Aperture: f/11.0
Focal Length: 65mm
Flash Used: Yes

I took 3 photos and focus stacked them to create this image.




EXIF Data:
Model: Canon EOS 40D
ISO: 100
Exposure: 10.0 sec
Aperture: f/11.0
Focal Length: 65mm
Flash Used: Yes

I took 3 photos and focus stacked them to create this image. I definitely need more practice in learning how to take the images to get a better stacked image. Also, I'm not getting results that I want using flash. I need to figure it out. Flash is driving me crazy!!!