Thursday, December 25, 2008

12-25-08 Bryant Park Ice Skating

I was just too lazy to do anything special to the photos. Just went to Bryant Park to take pictures of people ice skating and to hopefully capture their expressions. Hopefully I accomplished my goal. I was expecting there to be sun, but we got there kind of late. So I had my circular polarizer and UV filter both attached. I didn't want to take the CP off in public so I just left it on. Hopefully I didn't butcher the pictures too badly. My first time using it and hopefully I'll be able to use it in more creative ways. Enjoy!!



EXIF Data:
Model: Canon EOS 40D
ISO: 100
Exposure: 1/30 sec
Aperture: f/3.5
Focal Length: 200mm
Flash Used: No




EXIF Data:
Model: Canon EOS 40D
ISO: 400
Exposure: 1/250 sec
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 85mm
Flash Used: No




EXIF Data:
Model: Canon EOS 40D
ISO: 400
Exposure: 1/250 sec
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 200mm
Flash Used: No




EXIF Data:
Model: Canon EOS 40D
ISO: 400
Exposure: 1/125 sec
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 150mm
Flash Used: No

5 comments:

jeannie said...

Did you know any of these ppl? Haha. I see the same asn ppl over and over.

I wanna do collages now! Share your software program :P

Mstic said...

LOL. I don't know ANY of these people. Just went the ice rink and just took random photos of people. I'll send you the software. I think I'm going to stick with this software that I started to use. It doesn't work well with spacing in between photos, but I don't really care. It's for the lazy people!!

Nathan said...

By looking at the pictures, you can clearly see New York City's ethnic diversity. The variation in people's facial expression, from joy, calm, worrisome, to fear convey the feelings and thoughts we can have during the holiday season.

Sure the technical aspects of how the pictures were taken, what time of day, etc... are important, but the end result shows that even among a large group of people, there are some that choose to skate alone.

runescape power leveling said...

i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,

alerts said...

Read your article, if I just would say: very good, it is somewhat insufficient, but I am still tempted to say: really good!
runescape gold